Aromeo 100% Pure Natural
Japanese Yuzu Essential Oil
AVAILABLE FOR HONG KONG & MACAU
Botanical name: Citrus junos
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aroma: Awakening, Uplifting Tart Citrus Scent
Yuzu is widely used in Japan and Korean peninsula for cooking, and for winter hot bath. Rich in Vitamin C and Nomilin, an ingredient that aids in relaxation, Yuzu essential oil can surely uplift you in lazy mornings and rejuvenate you after a long day.
HOW TO USE
- Open the lid and inhale the aroma (fastest way)
- Use with aroma diffuser
- Use with aroma pendant, or aroma plate
- Several drops into your handmade skincare/cosmetics
- 1-2 drops to your face mask or foot soak, 5 drops to your bath
- Mix with water for aroma spritz perfect for your home linen
- Mix with carrier oil (like sunflower oil, or jojoba oil) to make aromatherapy massage oil
Steam distilled Yuzu essential oil is possibly not phototoxic.
Store in a cold, dark area to prolong shelf life.
Do not use with children under age 7 and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not ingest and do not put directly on skin when undiluted.