Smart Aromatherapy Diffuser + 1 Antiviral Blend Oil
- 1 Aromeo Alpha Smart Diffuser
- 1 Empty 10ml bottle & Nozzle
- Aromeo App (compatible with iPhone)
- 1 unit of 10ml Aromeo Antiviral Blend for Diffusion
- Note that phone is not included
AROMEO SMART DIFFUSER FEATURES
- Smart Diffuser with App
- Compatible with most 5ml, 10ml and 15ml essential oil bottles from your favorite brands
- Pure essential oil diffusion - ensures quality and effectiveness
- Without water, heat or other ingredients - no humidity, no compromise to the purity of essential oil
- Insert the whole essential bottle into diffuser - no need to add aroma for every diffusion - saves time
- Use Aromeo App to schedule diffusion, control intensity, and much more
- Wooden finish fits as a furniture piece in your decor
ABOUT AROMEO DIFFUSER
Smart diffuser with 100% organic Antiviral Essential Oil Blend. Experience pure and smooth aromatherapy diffusion without adding heat, water or other ingredients. Use Aromeo App to remotely schedule aromatherapy sessions and enjoy complimentary meditation, relaxation tracks.
ABOUT ANTIVIRAL BLEND
Curated essential oils with anti-viral, anti-microbial and anti-septic properties. 100% organic, pure essential oils from plants without additives.
Ingredients: Citrus Bergamia Peel Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Lavandula angustifolia Oil
Key notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Tea Tree, Lavender
BACTERIA INOCULATION REPORT
A simple bacteria inoculation test was performed.
Surface: Toilet Sink
Control: Surface of Toilet Sink taken with a cotton swab
Treatment: Aromeo Smart Diffuser is used to diffuse Antiviral Blend for 15 minutes inside the toilet, next to the toilet sink. After 15 minutes, a cotton swab is used onto the surface of the sink.
Duration: 7 days
Conclusion: 15 minutes of diffusion of Antiviral Blend with Aromeo Diffuser significantly reduces the microbial count.
Flammable. Avoid during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply directly to the skin. Do not ingest. Store away from heat and direct sunlight. Bergamot can cause sensitivity to sunlight if applied to the skin.