Aromeo 100% Pure Natural
Japanese Hinoki Essential Oil
AVAILABLE FOR HONG KONG & MACAU
Botanical name: Chamaecyparis obtusa
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Aroma: Refreshing, great for concentration, Pine and Woody Scent
Hinoki has historically been used in shrines and temples, and the woody scent is said to aid the concentration of the meditating monks. Hinoki essential oil has a green and refreshing scent, perfect to freshen the air and ensure you have a productive day ahead.
HOW TO USE
- Open the lid and inhale the aroma (fastest way)
- Use with aroma diffuser
- Use with aroma pendant, or aroma plate
- Several drops into your handmade skincare/cosmetics
- 1-2 drops to your face mask or foot soak, 5 drops to your bath
- Mix with water for aroma spritz perfect for your home linen
- Mix with carrier oil (like sunflower oil, or jojoba oil) to make aromatherapy massage oil
Store in a cold, dark area to prolong shelf life.
Do not use with children under age 7 and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not ingest and do not put directly on skin when undiluted.